Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sierra's First Date


Friday night, March 13th Sierra went on her first date...with her dad. Terah dressed her in a beautiful dress and did her hair. We went to dinner at TGI Fridays where I enjoyed a salad because I'm on a diet and Sierra ordered the mac & cheese. She probably won't be ordering that when she goes on her first real date. The restaruant is by the mall so we went shopping after dinner. I took her into Claire's and I got her a butterfly necklace and bracelet. Terah was jealous when she found out. I never take her to the mall. Needless to say the mall is not my favorite place. It has been over a years since I was last there. But I would go just about anywhere just to see the look on her face as she got to hang out with dad by herself. We later went to Target and picked out a present for Evan's birthday. Nerf Basketball.

3 comments:

SPKarenO said...

That's so fabulous! Way to go building self esteem and confidence into your little girl, not to mention the behavior your modeling her for how she ought to be treated by other boys in her life!!! GOOD JOB!

Kelly said...

i love this. sierra will cherish these moments for the rest of her life and no doubt will chose to marry a guy like her daddy. i pray you and terah are blessed because you are instilling these things in your daughter!! btw-have you ever seen 'return of the daughters'? if not, i strongly recommend it. it is the perfect movie to go along with this! :) its produced by vision forum, a homeschool 'company'.

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

How sweet! I still remember when my dad used to take me out on "dates" when I was a little girl. Sierra will always cherish that time with you Brian :)